Our Response to COVID-19
We are dedicated to preserving the overall health and well-being of our patients, staff and their families. With this in mind, we have adopted the following policies to help ensure the safety of our patients, staff and families. We recognize that local guidelines are changing frequently, and will do our best to support community health while encouraging patient autonomy.
1) Meridian patients and family members are encouraged to wear masks while in the office. Masks will not be provided by TVFA; you may use your own. Staff of TVFA are required to wear masks and these are provided by TVFA.
2) Weiser Specialty Clinic patients will be required to wear masks, according to current policies of Weiser Memorial Hospital.
3) We will attempt to call every scheduled patient 24-48 hours prior to their scheduled appointment to confirm their appointment.
a. If patients or close contacts have demonstrated symptoms concerning for COVID-19 (cough, fever, shortness of breath, diarrhea, etc.) within the last 14 days, patients will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
4) We will continue to accept new patients and referrals.
5) Family/friends of patients: we ask that only the patient enter our facility for the scheduled visit. All others should remain outside. Exceptions will be made if a patient requires assistance.
a. Staff will be stationed at the entry to the Weiser Specialty Clinic to screen all who enter the building. We will adhere to Weiser Memorial Hospital policies regarding entry to that facility.
6) Please wash your hands before and after your visit with us. We will use appropriate methods to disinfect all “high touch point” areas before, during, and after scheduled appointments to ensure a clean and safe environment. Hand sanitizer will be available in the office for immediate use for all patients and staff.
7) Follow all guidelines previously given by the CDC and local/state health agencies. Click here to learn more.
8) We anticipate that additional changes may happen soon. We ask for your patience and compliance with these policies.
Thank you for your cooperation. Your efforts will help us to ensure a safe environment for all.